January 19, 2024
|Members in Transition||$210||$210||$210|
|Honorary Lifetime Member*||$210||$210||$210|
|Leadership Summit / New Member Combo**||$1040*||$1,225||n/a|
*Honorary Life Members can register for conferences at a reduced rate upon retirement.
**Leadership Summit / Member Combo:
To enroll in membership and receive the Leadership Summit combo rate, contact Cherrika Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the registration PDF here.
- Membership rate is an introductory rate for year one only
- This offer is applicable to first-time IEDC members
- This offer is not applicable to those affiliated with an existing organizational membership
- The above rate is nonrefundable
***Speakers receive a 25% discount on registration.
- Registrations will only be accepted and processed when payment, or an approved government purchase order, is included.
- Registrations, or changes to registrations, will not be accepted over the phone as this does not provide an accurate record of the request.
- To be included in the Attendees List, physical registrations must be received no later than January 12, 2024.
- To register by mail, submit this form and send payment to:
IEDC, 1275 K St NW Suite 300, Washington, DC 20005. Fax form and copy of purchase order to: (202) 223-4745
- Online registration closes on January 19, 11:59 PM ET. On-site registration will be available.
- All payments sent to the IEDC office must be received by January 12, 2024, or registrants will be required to resolve unpaid balances onsite (excluding those with government purchase orders).
- Conference attendees with a balance due will be required to remit payment before being admitted to the conference, with the exception of those attendees paying by government purchase order.
- If a copy of your purchase order was not forwarded to IEDC, please present it at the onsite registration desk.
Cancellation, Refunds and No-Show Policy
- Substitutions cannot be made after January 12, 2024.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after Friday, January 19, 2024.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and can be emailed or sent to IEDC.
- All registered attendees canceling their registration will be charged a $130 processing fee, regardless of when the written cancellation notice was received.
- Cancellation requests received by IEDC prior to the close of business on Friday, January 19, 2024, will have their registration fees refunded or credited to a future IEDC event, less the $130 processing fee.
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the conference, is considered a “No Show”. No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances.
By interacting with the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) or its agents, attending its events, or using its materials, I acknowledge and grant full permission for IEDC to use my likeness, information, photographs, recordings, or other forms of media in its publications without payment or further consideration. I understand that all media produced by IEDC, its agents, or contractors will become the property of the IEDC and authorize them to edit, exhibit, publish, or distribute it for any lawful purpose. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product where my likeness appears.
Join the IEDC Member Community
- Access to a vast network of over 4,500 ED professionals
- Member only networking programs and opportunities
- A wealth of exclusive content, resources, and strategies
- Discounts on seminars, webinars, publications, certification programs and more (members can save up to $1500 annually versus non-members)!